Are you living in emergency mode? Do you feel like you're constantly putting out fires? In this episode we talk about protecting your calendar and using time efficiently.
Subscribe with your favorite app:
Are you living in emergency mode? The realness of what it means to be a REAL PERSON who has to create things and meet deadlines. We have to be clear what our purpose is so we don't get lost.
Learn to protect your calendar
- Have a confidence and standard about how and when you work
- People tend to live in a state of emergency
- Learn to assign specific calendar dates
- Find better clients
Which social platform is going away?
- Periscope, Google+, Snapchat
Notable quote: “Let's take all the mystery out of it.” – Craig Harvey
- The unknown creates fear
- Use a timeline to structure your day
- What steps can you take today to remove mystery out of something big coming up?
- Figure out in chronological order what will happen next
Use a timer when you're working
- Get your work DONE
- See if you can beat the clock
- Suppress your short term gratification!
Let's stay in touch
Read my research-based blog
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Find me on Facebook