There's a right way to make content and a wrong way to make content. So much of what we deal with everyday is CONTENT and creators must work hard to make it the best it can be.
Subscribe with your favorite app:
How do you organize articles you want to read?
- Choose a TRUSTED system
- Put things there
- Revisit your trusted place over and over
Notable quote: “Dig your well before your well before you're thirsty”
- Find the stuff that will replenish your energy when you're feeling low
HOCs and LOCs
- Higher Order Concerns: Content, Organization, Design
- Lower Order Concerns: Paragraphs, Sentences, Word Choice
- Figure out the big picture before focusing on the little details
- Content is all about questions – what will REAL people be asking?
- Questions have the power to call someone's attention to something specific
- There IS such thing as a bad question
- Good questions are SPECIFIC
- Headings are good for people